Todd…sorry for such a late comment! I'm so busy I'll have one day with about 75 new posts…haha. Yes. I used Adobe Creative Suite 4. Illustrator is my main tool for logo and logotype design.
I am a graphic designer and photographer. I am very passionate about the work I do for my clients and thrive on producing a quality product. I always keep my ear to the ground and keep it fresh and creative. Whether it's making your business stand out in the marketplace or capturing that special moment on camera I always push myself for the absolute best product.
nice design! did you draw it in illustrator?
ReplyDeletei'm currently in graphic design school and i was just browsing blogger.
feel free to check out/comment on my site.
http://toddgourley.blogspot.com/
Todd…sorry for such a late comment! I'm so busy I'll have one day with about 75 new posts…haha. Yes. I used Adobe Creative Suite 4. Illustrator is my main tool for logo and logotype design.
ReplyDelete